Showcase your product at The News-Journal's Home Show at the
This show will feature home and outdoor related products and services, specifically those with a "green" spin.
• Volusia/Flagler adults spent over $391 million on home improvements in the past 12 months, including remodeling, landscaping, pool or spa installations, security systems, flooring and paint. Of these households,
- 43% have household incomes of $50,000 or more
- 80% own their own homes
- 25% have children at home.
• The News-Journal audience accounted for 70% of all money spent on home improvements in the past 12 months.
• In addition, 209,000 area households (83%) bought the following
items in the past 12 months: carpeting or floor coverings, window
treatments, furniture, paint, lawn or garden items, mattresses,
home music systems or televisions.
Included in the cost of exhibitor space:
. Advertisement in the Home Show tabloid in The News-Journal, read by over 326,400 homeowners and consumers
. High profile attendee promotion
. Booth drapery and ID sign
. Exhibitor badges
. 2 parking passes
Testimonials from past exhibitors
"...our best show every year"
A number of vendors exhibit in shows all over the Southeast. They consistently report this is their best show, and over 93% of our vendors renew each year.
"It's a great show! We'll definitely be back."
New vendors are usually delighted with sales, leads and contacts they get from the show. A Home Show booth can pay for itself many times.
"It made our business year."
The Home Show provides a fourth quarter boost in sales for vendors.
"We had to restock three times!"
Even seasoned veterans can't always anticipate the show's full potential.
"Calls from The News-Journal's Home Show came in all year."
Many exhibitors report getting calls for many months after the show.
"...great visibility. Big crowds..."
Over 25,000 people attend The Home Show. It's your opportunity to creat a lasting impression with people who don't yet know about your business